1. Fill drinking vessel with warm water, leaving a bit of space for suds, and add 1 cleaning tablet.
2. Leave lid off and allow to sit for 5 minutes to give tablet time to dissolve (please note tablet may not fully dissolve but the product is working properly).
3. Replace lid and shake the bottle.
4. Dump solution completely out and rinse three times or until no suds remain.
1 tablet is suitable for all bottles/mugs up to 32 fl. oz., if larger, use 2 tablets.
To Clean Lids and Straws
1. Dissolve tablet in large bowl/container as directed above.
2. Disassemble the lid/straw and allow to soak in solution for 5 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
4. For heavily soiled bottles or mugs repeat process, double the dosage, or use a brush to scrub.
There are no reviews yet.